The following content is to be utilised for an FAQ Page on the site, acting as a knowledge hub for users. If the site does not already have an FAQ page, one should be created. If it does, the copy below should be added to the existing.
- How does an EPOS system work?
Essentially, EPOS systems are used to process sales transactions electronically. This effective system allows you to receive accurate pricing information, whilst simultaneously enhancing the customer experience when purchasing a product or service.
- How much do your POS Systems Cost?
Our POS systems can vary in cost depending on the operating system you choose. To retrieve an accurate cost, build a quote on our website!
- How can an MPOS system benefit my business?
MPOS systems have the ability to accept a wide range of payments. Not only does this give your customers more options when purchasing a product or service, but it can also reduce queues in your store.
- How does an EPOS system help with stock management?
Incorporating an EPOS system helps you to manage your stock across different locations and provides you with information on the stock that is on your shelves.
- Do your POS terminals still work when the server is down?
Just one of the benefits of using POS terminals is that they are not impacted by servers going down. This means that you’re able to accept card payments even if your internet malfunctions.
- Are your retail POS systems suitable for e-commerce?
When choosing a POS system, you want to ensure that you have the ability to sell online too. Explore iOResource’s range of POS systems today.
- How do I use a mobile POS system?
Using a mobile POS system is relatively straightforward. Simply download the application linked to the system, link your reader to the mobile device that you are using and then start taking payments!
- What industries could benefit from a self service kiosk?
More and more businesses are incorporating self service kiosks as it improves the customer experience. This could be seen in supermarkets, fast-food restaurants and airports.
- How will I know what POS software is compatible with my system?
If you’re ever unsure as to whether a POS software will fit with your system, don’t hesitate to get in contact with our friendly team who will be happy to help!
- Do you offer maintenance services for your EPOS machines?
At iOResource, we are proud to offer maintenance and after-care support for all of our EPOS machines.
- How much storage space does a POS tablet have?
The storage space of a POS tablet is all dependent on the device you choose. Explore our product range!
- Will I be able to transfer existing data to my new EPOS till system?
In short, yes, you will be able to transfer your existing data but it does depend on whether your new and old systems are compatible. Get in touch with our team to find out more.
- How does a self-checkout machine work?
As you might’ve seen in supermarkets, self-checkout machines allow the customers to scan through the products and pay for the products themselves. This reduces waiting times and overall customer experience.
- What do I do if there’s an issue with my POS machine?
If you encounter any issues with your POS machine, then our maintenance and support team are here to give you a helping hand.
- Is a retail POS system suitable for other industries?
Although a retail POS system is mainly used in the retail industry, these systems do have the ability to work in other industries. Get in touch with our team, who will be happy to provide you with further information.